Our 100 Night Money Back Comfort Guarantee
The Relax Bedding exclusive 100 Night Money Back Comfort Guarantee is designed to provide you with peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress in the store. It’s impossible to make the wrong choice at Relax Bedding.
If, after a 30-night period of adjustment, you are not satisfied with the comfort or feel of your new mattress, we will ensure your satisfaction by allowing you to exchange it for one more suitable or receive a full refund of the cost of the mattress, whichever you choose.
Terms & Conditions:
The 100 nights will start on the date of delivery (or pickup) of your initial mattress and will finish 100 nights from that date, regardless of any mattress exchanges that may be made during that 100 night period.
NOTE: Our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee will not apply to any clearance purchases or purchases made during a closing down sale.
1. A mattress protector must be used on the mattress at all times. If the mattress is damaged or soiled in any way, it will be exempt from the Guarantee.
2. The mattress must be taken for a minimum of 30 nights and a maximum of 100 nights from the date of the original delivery or pick up of the mattress.
3. The Guarantee does not apply to bases, custom made orders or sales of clearance items. Custom made orders include long single beds and electric beds.
4. The Money Back option does not apply to purchases made through external credit providers, however, an exchange can still be made within the 100 night period. When exchanging, an adjustment to cover our finance charges with the credit provider may be required.
5. If an exchange is being made then the replacement mattress will only cost the then prevailing sale price, regardless of the normal Recommended Retail Price. Should the replacement mattress sale price be more expensive than the originally purchased mattress, then the customer will pay the difference between the sale price of the original mattress and the replacement mattress. If the replacement mattress is less, a refund of the price difference will be provided. However, if external finance has been used as payment or part payment then the replacement mattress will cost at least the same as the original purchase regardless of the then sale price of the replacement mattress. Should the replacement mattress be more expensive than the exchanged mattress, then the customer will pay the difference.
6. The Guarantee is designed to ensure the comfort of genuine mattress purchases and cannot be used as a means to provide temporary sleeping arrangements. This is expressly excluded from the guarantee.
7. For Perth metropolitan deliveries a standard delivery fee will be required which will cover both the delivery of the replacement mattress and the pickup of the exchanged mattress. However, for mattresses originally purchased from the store and located in other Capital Cities or rural and remote areas, the fee will vary and we will advise the delivery cost upon your request for exchange or refund.
8. If the replacement mattress is less expensive than the exchanged mattress, then the difference will be refunded to the customer.
9. In the event of a refund to the customer of the original amount paid for the mattress the following fees/charges will be deducted from the refund:
- An amount equivalent to the amount payable by Relax Bedding to its delivery contractor for the original delivery of the mattress. This will be reduced by any amounts previously paid by the customer for the delivery.
- If an old mattress/ensemble has been removed for the customer then an amount of $40 will be payable for the disposal costs. This will be reduced by any amounts they previously paid for this service.
- For the Perth Metro area, a standard delivery fee will also be required for the pickup and return of the purchased mattress. For other Capital Cities and rural or remote areas, the fee will vary and will be advised upon your request for a refund.
- Refunds will not be paid until after the Relax Bedding warehouse has inspected the returned mattress. This will be completed within 3 days from the date of return to our premises.